The Best Magic Bullet Cocktail Recipes
Magic Bullet not only prevents hangovers, but tastes delicious. So, it is only logical to use it as a mixer. Magic Bullet has a light, citrusy taste which mixes well with just about any spirit. Below are our all-time favorite Magic Bullet cocktail recipes. Try them out and let us know what you think!
Spicy Tequila Bullet
- Rim glass with combination of Chinese five spice and salt.
- Muddle a slice of jalapeño* and wedge of lime.
- Add 2 oz. silver tequila and half a can of Magic Bullet.
- Garnish with lime.
*You can also substitute spicy Tequila or Vodka and/or eliminate the jalapeño
Bubbly Bullet / Magic Mimosa
- Equal parts Prosecco and Magic Bullet.
- Add a splash of Pom juice
- Garnish with a raspberry or pomegranate seeds.
- Muddle lime, mint and sugar (or use a little simple syrup)
- 2 oz. White Rum
- Half can Magic Bullet.
- Garnish with mint.
Try out all three and let us know which was your favorite!